Monday, February 03, 2014

Blog Post: My Winter Holiday

This is a Prezi about my Winter Holiday! It contains the things that I'd done during the holiday. It was nothing much, mostly I just stayed home or go to my aunty's house. But of course, I did something fun at home such as watching dramas, animes with myself or with my family together! My sister and I always watch movies, chit chat, or eat the whole night; night time is our world! we watched many movies at night together. And so we sleep in the morning till early in the afternoon mostly (which is not good). Anyways, other than having fun at night and spend time at aunty's house, my family and I also went for a 3 days trip at HuaHin for welcoming the Year of 2014 ! (for more information,have a look at my Prezi below).After I've done my Prezi about my new year, I realized that, Time flies so quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment